For breakfast we had pink heart waffles with sprinkles.
Our teachers gifts
Cupcake take-alongs...basically everything to make valentine cupcakes.

Leah brought these for her class.
And these were her valentines mailboxes to bring them in.

Ashley wanted to make these.
Here is how ours turned out.
We had to label them "Soap Do Not Eat!" She said the kids didn't really like them. I thought we were clever to bring something other than candy. But I guess that is what Valentine's Day is all about....Showing me the CANDY!
2 comments:
So many cute projects! It makes me sad that those bratty kids didn't like Ashley's soap. But we know how she feels, don't we! Oh and the cupcake package thingy, wonder where you got that idea:) You always have something up your sleeve.
Joy.. look at what a good mommy you are! And you're soaps turned out perfect! Looks like I'm going to have to step it up when my kids are old enough for "real" school.
Post a Comment