Spoiler Alert!
If you don't want to know what may
happen don't read any more.
My sister had told me her theory about why the "after the rose" ceremony is secretive. So after last night's episode Chris and I did some research. And we discovered that Brooke's theory may be right. She told me that Jason does pick Melissa, but since then they have broke up. And now he is now dating Molly. That is why it is the most dramatic rose ceremony ever. Because he decided that he made a wrong decision and now is back with Molly. Nice. I have a few questions like why would Molly take him back after being dumped on National TV, but whatever. He should have picked Jillian. She was so great. Ooooh maybe she will be that the next Bachelorette. Oh that would be so exciting. She is so cute and everyone loves her. I have to say I never liked Jason, I just love watching the show. All 17 seasons of it!
So we will see what happens......if this is true. I really don't like Jason.
See here for the whole story.
Tell me what you think......

3 comments:
Jo, I was dying to know your take on the "Women Tell All" episode, because I knew you'd have the scoop, and you didn't fail! This is pretty shocking, and I am scared to see poor Melissa get the boot. Thanks for "sleuthing" around for us all!
Hmmm....Okay Miss Die-hard. I have taken a few seasons...but I must say I am intrigued.
OK really my favorite season yet. I can't stand Jason...he is such a dork but I have been glued to the TV on Monday nights. I think he's just in it for the action. LIVE it up dude, that's the best it's going to get for him!
Post a Comment