{new hair}

So Ashley has been asking for awhile to get her hair cut like the American Girl "Kit." I finally gave in and we did it.

She cut 10 inches off. It's shorter than we had wanted to go, but then she decided to donate it to Locks of Love and went for it. I'm proud of her and her sweet heart. She told me after we were done that her principle's son has cancer. And she wanted to do something to help. What a doll.

She looks so old I can't believe it. But She does look like Kit. So she is happy. 
And it will grow back.

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love your new KIT HAIR Ashley! I will have to show Emily these pictures when she gets home from school today!

suemckinley said...

Oh Ash, you look adorable and so 'grown up'!! I love it!

xoxo

Fairchild Family said...

Ashley's hair is adorable just like her sweet personality!

Britty said...

Brady says "You had a haircut. I like it. I hope it grows long again. When it's long, I'll probably come and play Nerf guns and walkie talkies with you." Verbatim :)

I say, "Very cute Asheroo! I can't wait to see it!"