I came across your blog on Michelle Hilton's blog and thought I would send a comment your way. We kind of lost track of you after your move--maybe that was intentional, but we will hope not :) Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and I am excited to keep some tabs on you and your darling family now. We'll have to get together next time we are up that direction.
3 comments:
Cute card. Happy Valentine's Day.
Hi Joy,
I came across your blog on Michelle Hilton's blog and thought I would send a comment your way. We kind of lost track of you after your move--maybe that was intentional, but we will hope not :) Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and I am excited to keep some tabs on you and your darling family now. We'll have to get together next time we are up that direction.
I love those tutus. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment