What are these crazy girls doing in the rain? Well, playing.
We have been getting quite a lot of rain lately. Which is good come summer time and we want to go on the lake. But we have been getting restless trying to keep busy inside. I was so tired of movies that I went got my bathing suit on. When the girls saw me they went crazy.
The minute we got in the spa it started to pour. So I wasn't about to let that stop us, so we made shelter and cranked up the heat.
We stayed nice and warm under our "tent". Our view under the "tent".
Of course the "Mom, take a picture of us under water."
It was something different to do on a rainy day. I'm pretty sure the girls will remember it for awhile or at least until it rains this weekend. I'm in trouble now, no more excuses of "No, we can't get in the spa . It's raining."
2 comments:
Now that looks like fun!
YOU definitely get mom of the year! I hope my kids never see those pics!!!
Post a Comment