{bachelor}


So I love watching the Bachelor. I know it can be lame. Last night I couldn't stop thinking about it. I don't even like Jason. He has always buggged me. But I still watch the show. But who will Jason choose? Here are my thoughts....

Molly.
She is cute, but young. I mean is she really ready to get married and be a Mom. She doesn't really show her family affection, but she is gonna all of the sudden be a great Mom. Whatever. I think if Jason picks her, they will breakup.
Melissa.
She is happy and bubbily, cute and pretty, shows affection. And says she is ready to settle down. Really both of these women are telling Jason what he wants to hear. But if he REALLY was looking for a wife and not just some hot girl to fool around with he would have choosen Jillian. I do think it is Melissa that he will choose. But whatever they will breakup whoever he chooses. They always do. Although I keep thinking it will work out. I guess that is just the romantic in me.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Joy, I can't believe you're still watching that show! Reminds me of all those times we scrapbooked at your house and watched it. I actually watched parts of it last night (I haven't watched it for yeas) and based on what I saw, he won't last long with any of them. Just like you said, they always break up.

Mimi said...

It's all just so he can get action! LOTS of action. I want Jillian to come back!

Brookie said...

I heard he chooses Melissa, and then dumps her a few weeks into it and then realizes he is in love with Molly. That may be what all the hype is about "being sensitive to all the families involved" little Chris was referring to. Well see.... Maybe it will be DeAnna afterall!!!!!! Want to come to our Bachelor Party we are having?