
I have to admit, I had been looking forward to this movie coming out since I saw New Moon back in November. So, of course, I had a party before our midnight movie.
We enjoyed a lovely dinner outside. The weather was just right.
Sueanne, Mimi and I
We had my favorite italian sodas...
yummy salad (thanks to Sueanne), bread (thanks to Kristen who still sent bread even though she was sick and could't come), and pasta (thanks to Mimi for helping with the recipe).

I made Chocolate-Caramel-Pecan covered marshmallows and Mimi made chocolate covered popcorn. We need to the sugar to stay awake. This is a terrible picture.

Brittany made her fabulous donuts. More sugar. They are honestly better than Krispy Kreme. We made so many that we took them to the theater to share with people we ran into.
It was such a fun night, it took me a few days to recover from getting to bed so late, but it was totally worth it. I loved the movie and need to start reading Breaking Dawn. If you get a chance check out the movie. They are getting better and better.

When Chris got home, he noticed all the bugs we had let in from going in and out all night. He decided to vacuum them up. It was pretty gross.
I can hardly wait until November 18, 2011 when Breaking Dawn Part One
comes out, to do it all again.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh... that looks like SO much fun! I love the decor and the food looks yummy! Good job Sis! I wish I could have been there... maybe for breaking dawn??
Thanks for the hard work and prep - it was so fun! Although, I think only by today have I caught up on sleep...not sure if I'll be at the next midnight showing. I guess it depends on if there's food beforehand. :)
Great par-tay! Awesome marshmallows. The caramel was the best part!!!! Thanks for indulging me.
I love your Twilight parties. You guys are so fun!
Post a Comment