{county fair}

We were able to go to the fair for Ella's birthday. We hadn't been in a few years, and I remember why. It is such a rip off. I can't believe how expensive things were. Chris at least got us a deal to get in. But it was the fair and I had to let go of my cheapness and have fun.

We did some horse racing. Maybe we should have placed a bet, to win some extra money.

Of course Chris wanted to go in the exhibition hall to see all the demonstrations and sales piches. He really liked the Vita-Mix samples. I think he would have bought it until I told him it's like $300. But they do have it at Costco if you want to pick one up Chris.
We do need a new blender.

Ella was so excited to go on this ride. But Chris had to go with her and use up some to the tickets because she wasn't tall enough to go without an adult. Rip Off!

We did get to spend some time with Grandpa Steve. That was fun!

Ashley enjoying her ride. This one always made me a little nervous because I was afraid the swings were going to fly off. Mainly because the rides are portable.

This ride was bought from Neverland Ranch. Wowwww. Whatever.

My favorite booth. Fair food. So good for you.

The last ride of the day for the birthday girl.
Happy Birthday Ella!

No comments: