Our friends had a bundt cake party. Here were the rules....
1. Husbands had to find, make, and decorate the cake.
2. Wives were not allowed to help.
Pretty simple to understand.
The wives judged, not knowing who was who's.
Adding up the scores. Each cake was judged on different categories.
Chris made a Orange-Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt.
He came in 4th. It was really good.
The winners made a lemon bundt cake, always a favorite, and a chocolate.

Next time Chris will be ready. He did a great job and put a ton of effort into his cake. It was really yummy and I was surprised it didn't win.
I was very proud of him and had a fun night!
2 comments:
I've really been enjoying your posts. Looks like you've been having a fun (and busy)time. Love the movie theatre in the garage...so smart!
I like this idea - so funny to see the hubby try to get all creative. Was this a ward thing?
Post a Comment