{disneyland}

Of course we had to hit Disneyland. It was especially fun because was got in for free. We did the "Give-a-Day to Get-a-Day" service offer. We made blankets and donated them to a children's shelter. We passed the info on to quit a few friends as well. What could be better than a free day at Disneyland.
Ashley and Leah wouldn't give up trying to get to the top on this rope.

Ashley finally made it and so did Leah (with a little help).

Mom's favorite ride, Thunder Mountain. Leah's first time, she was finally tall enough.


The kids are obsessed with Toon Town. We spent so much time there.



Tim was the most efficient fast-pass rider. He had a fast pass every minute of the day. We teased that he had "ants in his pants." A term he had never heard. But he definitely made the most of his time at Disneyland.

Can you tell we really like Minnie!

After we came out of Captain EO, I grabbed the stroller and we went to dinner. After dinner I realized I had grabbed the wrong stroller. I quickly went back and found ours still sitting there. I asked if anyone had reported a missing stroller, but no one had. Hopefully they never even knew that I tried to take their stroller. It was a honest mistake. It was the exact same one.

Captain EO was showing again. I remember standing in line so long when it was there in the 80's. It was fun to see it again. Still entertaining. Chris is doing his Captain EO impression.



End of a fabulous day and a wonderful trip. I am ready to go back!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Ahhhh! You finally got around to blogging. Love the shirts the girls are wearing.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go to Disneyland with you and your family! Your the expert at Disney stuff. It will be so much fun!!