I promised Ashley we would have a doll party for her. So I waited til the last day of school to have it. But it turned out to be the best day because everyone we invited was able to come. I only wish Chris could have been here since he was out of town. We did everything in black and pink with stars, American girl colors and logo.
We did some mini cake decorating.
candy buffet

star wands



We started with making bracelets for the girls and their dolls.

Then we made donuts. We used Cherrios and dipped them in chocolate, powdered sugar, and sprinkles for the dolls.

And the girls had real donuts.

I made mini watermelon for the dolls out of limes and jello. I forgot to get a picture, but here Addie is eating it. Then we did the cake decorating and then it was time to go. The girls got so much sugar that I made them take stuff home to siblings. It was a great party that went by so quick. I don't know why I put it off for so long.

2 comments:
I love American Girl dolls. I'm sure I've told you I have Samantha (whom they have stopped making). I would have died and gone to heaven if I could have had a party like that when I was their age. What a fun mom you are.
You are blogging up a storm, I love it. The candy buffet is super cute, nice work.
Post a Comment