{birthday celebration}

We had a birthday celebration for Ella. She chose the dinner, chicken enchiladas, rice and corn. As well as a rainbow chip cake. She felt so special to make such big decisions.

She needed some help blowing out the candles. The sistas were happy to help.

All she wanted for her birthday was Potato Head. A happy 3 year old.
On a side note, I have always had my girls potty trained long before they were 3. Ella has had no interest in learning. But this last weekend I really worked with her and she has it down for the most part. She did it. I guess I put it off long enough and got her trained under the wire.
Yes! We are out of the diaper stage.

3 comments:

Britty said...

Aww...Ellie girl! Happy Birthday girlfriend. We're so proud of the potty training. She looks so cute in her little shirt. And I like how she wanted Mr. Potato Head. She's so funny.

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Ella Girl! She's growing up so fast. No diapers, thanks for being our inspiration.

garian said...

I'm jealous of the no diapers thing. I think I'll try Amy's "potty train in a day" deal after we've moved and settled.
Happy Birthday Ella girl!!