{summertime fun}

What do you do in the summertime when all the sky is filled with smoke. You go swimming of course. Yes, even with all the smoke from all the fires in California, we still went to swimming. We paid good money for lessons. We didn't really seem to be affected by it. Chris said it couldn't be much worse than being outside in Southren Califorina with the smog. So.... nothing can stop us from swimming.


Ashley is a fish. She will swim for hours at a time. I have to drag her out.


It seems like all we do is snack at the pool. Even if we eat a big breakfast right before we go.


Even Ellie thinks she has to snack ALL the time.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brooke said...

It's official Joy...your girl's have THE CUTEST dress-ups, dresses, and swimsuits (we also have that cute red number with the flowers from Gymboree :) You have a beautiful family!!

Christine said...

Sounds like you are having the perfect summer - smoke and snacks poolside!

I about died when I saw that you LEFT me a COMMENT! Hip hip hooray! NOW you are an official blogger! wink, wink!

Your mom told me about your latest fun carnival b-day party -- I can't wait to see the pictures! You always make any type of party FUN!