{chicago}

It's official....I get to go with Chris on a business trip to Chicago. I have never been there. And will only be there for two days, but I have no idea what to do. What do you suggest? Oprah is off for the summer or I totaly try to do that...I might go to Navy Pier for a boat ride, miracle mile for some shopping, and maybe Sears Tower. Chris did say we will get tickets to Wicked. So happy. Any other ideas or something I should really check out?

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Yeah! I'm glad it worked out. Oh you know me I would spend the whole time shopping!!! I'm so jealous you get to see Wicked. Have fun.

garian said...

The American Girl store is there. Don't know if your girls have those dolls yet, kind of pricey, but so much fun. Also easy future gifts with all the accesories. I still have my Samantha Doll!

Scott and Jen said...

um..........Cub's game!

Scott and Jen said...

Ummmm.......Cub's game! Hello?!

Lisette said...

You must go to the John Hancock Building up to the Signature Room on the 95th floor. There is a fancy restaurant up there, but there is also a bar you can sit in and have some dessert or a snack and a lemonade. The views are priceless and it is free to go up there. Also, at the bottom of the building there is Wow Boa, the most delicious steamed buns ever. There is so much to do and see, I could go on forever. I just found your blog, your girls are very cute.

Shelby said...

Hi Joy- This is Shelby, brooke's old roomie! Fun to see your blog. You look like you are such a great momma. I wanted to suggest Lake Michigan (if you have a car). It's pretty and has sand everywhere. The other options you mentioned also would be great. There is an architectural boat tour that is also suppose to be fun. Have a great time!