
Ella had her 1st birthday party. I can't believe it has been a year. It was a County Fair theme. Here is what we did.....
{Cake walk}
{dunk tank}Leah & Anna

{watermelon eating contest}
won of course by the Wollesen Boys!
{sisters}
{happy birthday cake}Ella doesn't know quite what to do
{matching again}Mimi and I really do think alike. Without even talking about at any time, we both showed up wearing the same shirt. This is not the first time that this has happened. It's a bit freaky.
We had a great time. I have been trting to be a better party planner and mange my time so at the party I can really enjoy it. I think like anything it comes with practice. By no means am I perfect at it, but this was the first time I was able to sit, visit and play a good host. Thanks to everyone for coming especailly family who drove so far to be with us. It was surely a special day.



No comments:
Post a Comment