I'm so far behind on posting, I still haven't posted Ellie's birthday party and the 4th of July, but more of that later. This last weekend I got to go to Southern California with my sisters and Dad. Jess wanted to take us with her on her grad trip. We had a blast. Our first day we hit LA. We totally did the whole tourist thing. First we hit Mann Chinese theater. While we where walking around they stooped us to interview us for "Watch with Kristen" on E! We each did an interview, but didn't know if we made until today. So check it out. You have to go to about 4:10.
You can tell that I really didn't know what to do. I got to hold the mike and interview Jess. Brooke on the other hand was sooo into it. Brittany did a question too...but sadly got cut. It was about Big Love so she wasn't too upset. Here is what I got.
We also hit "El Coyote" from "The Hills". A favorite spot of Heidi and Spencer. Jess was happy that we found it.

We went shopping at Third Street and my favorite Vanilla Bake shop. I still need to get more pictures, but I do have some videos. I'll post soon. All in all it was a once in a lifetime trip. No kids and no hubbies. I did miss them. And am so grateful to Chris for helping me out so I could go. I know the girls had fun spending time with Dad. More to come.
1 comment:
Love it! You're a celebrity!
Post a Comment