{poor ellie}

Ella hadn't been feeling too good. She had a cold that quickly turned bad. It started Wednesday and by Saturday night she wasn't doing too well. So she had to go to the ER. She had bacterial pneumonia. She was in the hospital for three days to make sure the antibiotics were working. It was so sad. She was such a trooper. Chris took her to the hospital and said she hardly cried when they put in the IV. She got to watch plenty of movies on Mom's phone and on the TV. I was so happy to get her home. It is really one the worst things to deal with, having your child in the hospital. But thank goodness for modern medicine and for our prayers being answered.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Ella girl! She looked like she is in a lot of pain, poor thing :(. YOU FINALLY UPDATED YOUR BLOG! It looks so cute! How did you do that? I need to figure out how to make mine personalized. Well I am glad she is okay (even though I know that happened a while ago). Miss you girls!