Our annual cookie day with Granny was held at Brittany's new house. We broke it in well.
Lots of helpers in the kitchen.
Baby Clark was a fun distraction.
This one was for Aunt Jessie!
A fun day with lots of creative cookie making. Thanks Granny and Britt!
4 comments:
HOW CUTE! This makes me miss the kids soo much. And I loved me ice cream shaped cookie! It was so nice to get one from the annual v-day cookie extravaganza. That video of Lucy is hilarious! I wish I could have been there.
HOW CUTE! This makes me miss the kids soo much. And I loved me ice cream shaped cookie! It was so nice to get one from the annual v-day cookie extravaganza. That video of Lucy is hilarious! I wish I could have been there.
It really was a fun year. I'm guessing Lucy's cookies next year are probably going to look the same. I think it's the Granny in her - you can never have enough of anything (flour). The best part is the pretty kitchen in the background. Yikes!
oh my gosh...re-living Lucy making her flour-filled sugar cookie...makes me laugh so hard again!!! fun day!
Post a Comment