We had a garage sale to try to make some extra money. I have so much stuff that I hang on to but really will never use again. So it was time to let it go. I started putting stuff aside back at Christmas, so I had plenty to sell. Mimi brought over some things as well, it was quite a selection. Ashley, and her friend Kelsey, wanted to sell hot chocolate and donuts. They made a banner and called it the "Snack Shack". They also had music playing the whole time. High School Musical 3. I listened to it so much that lately I have been waking up at night singing it. I can't get it out of my head. Needless to say, we had lots of fun.
The girls hard at work. They made enough money to pay Chris back for the donuts, and to buy a doll from Mimi. They were pretty cute.
Mimi is NINE months pregnant in this picture. What a trooper. People were so funny trying to bargain with her. At one point Chris Cottrell told a guy a price on some shirts that were actually Chris Evans'. So when it came time to pay, he tried to get Mimi to give him the price Chris had quoted. Well, Mimi knew the shirts were a good quality, and still was only asking a dollar, but man he wanted to try to get here to come down. In the end, Mimi won.
Way to go Mama!
These 2 were so happy riding in here together.
And sharing bubbles.
6 comments:
Kelsey had so much fun at he "snack shack!" She always has a blast at your house! Shout out to Mimi for being out there 9 months prego! Why does Mimi need to be so neat?!:) It makes all of us look bad!
Don't mess with a pregnant women selling t-shirts. Seriously I only wanted a dollar for each shirt. Shout-out for the whole $45 we made!
We must be on the same wave length. Cameron and I have been taking car loads to Goodwill over the past week. It feels good to get rid of all the extra stuff.
Boy does that bring back memories. Chris and the Tshirts with the sports shack. Too funny!
xoxo
I keep leaving comments and they don't publish!! what am I doing wrong?
Brings back great memories!!
Post a Comment