
We went up skiing at Northstar again. Since Chris is busy during most of the ski season, if it is a good winter, we can usually get one weekend in during spring. We stayed at our favorite place again....hint hint Chris, and were able to have Grandma and Grandpa Cottrell come as well. My camera was out of battery, but I was able to squeeze out a few pictures of the day skiing. Thanks to Grandma Cottrell for watching Leah and Ella so I could ski. This picture of our feet is Ashley and I at lunch. We got to go to a private club at the top of the moutain. Chris hooked us up. Skiing will never be the same. When you arrive they help you with your skis and boots and put slippers on. This was HEAVEN! Since the thing that drives me nuts about skiing is the boots. I hate them. Anyway, we had a great time and Ashley got the hang of it by the end of the day. I did run out of patience and you can hear it in my voice.
With Leah we will definitley be doing ski lessons.
Ashley needed a break from skiing so we played some Chess,
while Dad and Grandpa made a few runs.
Later we went to dinner at our favorite sushi resturant.
The girls are watching people roller skating.
It was a warm weekend. In the 90's at home so we went swimming as well. The pool had a great slide and Ella just loved hanging out.
I of course loved just hanging out at the pool with snack and drinks.




Ashley found some roller skate at a consignment store for $9. At the time I was hesitant to buy them, but gave in. They have been the best. She loves them. Watching her skate totally reminds me of videos my parents have of me doing the same thing. I'm so happy that busy season is over and it was such a great weekend.

1 comment:
Those are great pictures. I love the water slide pics!
Post a Comment