
It was so much fun planning Mimi's baby shower. I haven't given a baby shower since my sister Brooke's 7 years ago. So I was so excited to do this for Mimi.
One thing I like to do when I have parties is rearrange the furniture. Chris thinks I'm crazy when I'm telling him we have to move this here and that there, well Chris thinks I'm crazy most of the time, but after it's done he seems to like it. And thinks it was a good idea.
I saw these in the window at William-Sonoma. I got the pan and recreated the pots. I have to say I had to work on these, but I thought they were too cute. And went perfect with the theme.
Cute daisy cups. PERFECT!
For the food we did a berry salad, chips and caprese skewers.
As well as a panini bar. Guests could choose from two different sandwiches, ham, swiss and apple, or turkey, brie, and pear.
For the favors, sunshine tiles and candy tubes.
After lunch I put the guests to work making baby onesies. I had all the patterns ready so it was simple to put them together.
Sliding glass Door
The finished onesies.
During the party I noticed all the Louis Vuitton bags sitting on the couch. A perfect picture for Mimi.
I'm so excited for that little lady to get here. I can't wait. And like I tell Mimi, I'm so happy it's her and not me. Not for awhile anyway.
Hopefully it won't be another 7 years before I get to throw another shower.
5 comments:
Thank you so much for making the baby shower so special. I am so blessed to have a friend like you. Everything was perfect! I LOVE LOUIS!
Cute stuff, Joy. How did you guys make the onesies? Paint or appliques? I've been wanting to make some for my sisters-in-law that are due this summer. Any hints would help :).
You inspire me. Thanks for throwing such a great shower. You are an incredible hostess. I'm blessed to be your neighbor and friend!
what a great shower! Fun ideas. What kits did you use for the onesies. They are so cute! Way to throw a party. I remember Brooke's 9 or 10 years ago. However old Daenen is! : )
I can't believe I hadn't posted to this yet. I was confused because I didn't know you had anther "Shelby" in your life. Gorgeous shower...wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment