Easter morning was exciting. The girls hardly slept.
Ashley got a new Kit game and HSM 3. Leah got a Nemo game and a Tinkerbell bathing suit. Ella got a Elmo book and Elmo movie.
We hosted Easter again. I really enjoy it since it really pretty easy compared to Christmas or Thanksgiving. We all went to our ward then home for dinner.
The adult table
Kids Table
Our family photo. Poor Ella was just spent. She went down for a nap right after this.
Ella wanted to show Grandpa McKinley Leah's new game.
Jess brought her boyfriend Chris. I hope we didn't overwhelm him too much.
It was a great time. This is the second year we got to host, I know it was a long drive, but it was such a perfect day. Thanks for everyone coming.
3 comments:
Hallelujah - I feel so VIP now! You gave into the HSM scene Jo? I'm actually surprised you were able to hold her off for this long. I'm sure Le loves it too. We had a great time again at your house - thanks for having us. You should leave the vinyl business and go into party planning Jo!
Looks like such a beautiful day-just like anything you get your hands on! Oh and BTW- I think Kels may have had a little to do with that HSM-Well, just consider it payback for the roller skates!:)
Everything is always so beautiful when you do it, Joy. I love looking at your seasonal decor and how you gussy up your dining room for different occasions.
Post a Comment