


We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. We went to Chris' grandparent's country club in Rancho Mirage. I love going there. They have a ton of great food. You come in sit down and can immediately go eat. I am always sooo hungry by the time dinner is served that eating at the club is the best. It's fancy and everyone waits on you. And NO CLEAN UP! Grandma Jackie still makes a turkey and homemade rolls so we have leftovers. We done this for the past few years and I love it.

After dinner we walked around outside on the golf course. It was beautiful. Notice the rainbow in the background.

Ella still be a stinker with Jac.

Here is Uncle Cory and Ashley. It was a great day. I am so thankful for all that I have. Thanksgiving is a wonderful day.
1 comment:
DUDE! Are you going call me next time when you are in town? We would love to see you guys!! Hint, hint.
Post a Comment