{santa's workshop)


So I have been crazy this holiday season with Chatterbox stuff. It's been crazy, but really fun. We had our first experience at a holiday show. It was a learning experience. It was a lot of prep. Next year we will remember what we learned. Thanks to all who helped make it happen. It was a fun day.
Our Booth or Store as I called it.

We had so many samples that It all hardly fit on the table. I have to say I was really excited to have our own little "store". I probably got too caught up in that part of it, but I couldn't help it. When I was little my sisters and I loved to lay our toys ("kitty crap" or Hello Kitty stuff)  on our beds and play store. So that for me was so much fun. I just wish I could have had a real cash registrar to ring everything up. Maybe next year!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Cute stuff!

garian said...

Looks like all the hard work paid off. Everything's adorable. I love the "merry kiss mas" jars.

Beckie said...

Be sure and post about what you're working on - I would have taken a bunch of those teacher jars! Now I'm thinking of what I can have you make... it all looks so FUN!