Back in July, we made reservations to go to Sun Valley, Idaho with the Evans. Well, since there was no snow we decided to cancel. I was totally bummed about it, but knew that it was a good decision. It's a long drive. When one of Chris' partners found out that we weren't going away, he offered us his cabin. It was awesome. I should of taken picture when we first got there. I never got around to doing it. But here is what I did take.
We rode the gondola. Not too much snow at Northstar as well.
We tried our hand at ice skating. Ashley picked it up really well. Leah needed lots of help and we did have a break down. This helped us decide that she is not ready for skiing.
Ashley and Chris hit the slopes and had a good time. Still not a lot of snow.
But then it finally came. When we woke up Saturday morning, it had snowed all night.
It's fun to shovel snow right?
And it didn't stop snowing the rest of the time we were there.
Leah was soooo excited to make snow angels.
Working it in the hot tub while it was snowing.
And of course some hot chocolate and peppermints hit the spot.
What a blast we had. I am trying to talk Chris into buying one. I think he is on board, but wait money might be a problem. Dang! A girl can dream right.
2 comments:
We missed you in Sun Valley but it looks like you had a great time at Northstar! There is always next year!
What fun! Looks like the perfect holiday vacation. I love seeing Ella smiling, she's growing up so quick. I hope her and Bryson will become quick friends in nursery.
Post a Comment