
So many times on our way home from Southern California we talk about going to the Reagan Library. But we always figure it is too far out of our way so we just forget it. Well not this time, we made it, and to our surprise it really wasn't that far out of the way. We kicked
ourselves for not going sooner. Chris had been once before, and I had never been. I wish we would have had more time, but now we know it's not so far that we will
definitely have to do it again.
Ronnie. Nice Flash spot.
This was really fun. Air Force one. Of course it's 20 years old but it was so cool to go through it. Seriously a must see.
The Memorial

The Library is beautiful. Up in the hills looking out over the valley. We also really liked Reagan. As we were going through the library it just makes you realize what a remarkable man he was. Oh Mitt please run again! We need good leaders!
2 comments:
I had no idea about the reagan library. Thanks for posting pictures. I think my boys would really enjoy seeing an real "air force one."
I went through that for the first time also this year. I loved the area with all of Nancy's gowns and gifts from other countries. It is a must see, I agree.
Post a Comment