What fun times we had this weekend. I was able to celebrate Mimi's birthday with her in San Francisco. I actually hadn't been there in quite some time so it was great to get back. Alycia and I kidnapped Mimi (which wan't easy for her husband Chris to keep from her) then headed to Peach Pit, of course. We made it to the city and didn't eat dinner until 11:00. But we were in the city with no kiddos so we lived it up. We ate at a cute little resturant called Viva in Little Italy. On the way back to the hotel, we got to see a 400+ woman pee outside her car. It just wouldn't be a trip to San Fran without something bizzare happening. Here we are in the cab.
On Saturday we shopped around in the Ferry building. I had never been inside. It was also Framers Market so we were able to get some yummy fruit and veggies. We had lunch in the Ferry Building and then headed home. A bunch of us went to dinner (husbands included) to my favorite Bistro 33. It was good to get away and have some fun with the girls. Happy Birthday Mimi! 

2 comments:
Fun times! Don't you just love that cake shop - yummy!
Thanks for a wonderful night in the city. Sorry I kept you up with the snoring!!! You are the a great friend!
Post a Comment