We were totally spoiled this last weekend with TWO days on the lake. Finally my friendship with the Evans has paid off. J/K. I love the Evans and to go boating. Last year I really wasn't able to go since I had a baby so I was so excited to be able to go. Thank you so much Evans Family for letting us hang out with you guys. We had a total blast!
The girls making a attempt to take over the boat.
Hello Lady!
Good helpers bringing up the anchor. Everyone had to get in on the action.
Staying cool.
Next time I hopefully can get in a ski run....hint hint that I'm ready to go again!





2 comments:
Let's do it lady. If we didn't have all these parties to go to!!
That picture of Ella...She's SO cute! Next time leave a little room for me on the boat.
Post a Comment