{disney}

So many of you know that the girls and I love Disneyland. We go a couple times a year. So leave it to Disney to come up with such a cool ad campaign with Annie Leibovitz. Garian did a post about "The Little Mermaid" which got the girls and I looking for more. So cool. Thanks Garian. We had a fun time looking at them.

Julianne Moore & Micheal Phellps as "The Little Mermaid"
{Where Every Cinderella Story Comes True}
Scarlett Johansson as "Cinderella"

{Where You’re The Fairest Of Them All}

Rachel Weisz as "Snow White"

{Where Dreams Run Free}

Jessica Beil As "Pocohontas"

{Where You’re Always The King Of The Court}

Roger Federer as Kig Arthur

{Where You Never Have To Grow Up}

Mikhail Baryshnikov as "Peter Pan",

Gisele Bündchen as "Wendy" and Tina Fey as "Tinkerbell"

{Where Imagination Saves The Day}

David Beckham as Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty

{Where The Magic Begins}

Julie Andrews as the "Blue Fairy" from Pinocchio

and Abigial Breslin as "Fira" from Disney Fairies

{Where A Whole New World Awaits}

Jennifer Lopez as "Jasmine" and Marc Anthony as "Aladdin"

{Where Your Every Wish Is Our Command}

Whoopi Goldberg as the "Genie"

{Where Wonderland Is Your Destiny}

Beyonce as "Alice", Lyle Lovett as the "March Hare"

and Oliver Platt as the "Mad Hatter"

Drew Barrymore in "Beauty and the Beast"

4 comments:

Mimi said...

I love these. My favorites are Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast! WOW! they are beautiful pictures.

garian said...

So beautiful. Thanks for looking those up! I love the Disney ads. BTW I took the princess quiz, I'm pocohantas.

Christine said...

I've recently seen these ads before but I can't remember (I know - a shocker coming from me)! I think they showed them at the movies one night and I got all excited 'cause they are so cool!

Looks like the grad party was a huge success - how could it not with your magic fingers!

Every time I see a picture of Leah I get speechless - tell her to stop GROWING UP! I just love your three beautiful princesses....now, we just need to be able to see each other more often.

Schomaker's said...

choy, too funny I ran into a mutual friend the other day matt gunson do you remember him..I can't find your email hence the comment :)