{andrew's blessing}

What a wonderful day it was to bless Andrew. We were able to have family here to celebrate this special day. Chris gave Andrew a beautiful name and blessing.

This is a nice photo of our family. Yeah right. Why couldn't we just get one good one? I guess you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
Grandpa Jeff and Mr. Drew
(this is the only picture of Andrew is his blessing outfit)


The the most delicious strawberry cupcakes made by Mimi.


The weather report called for rain. So we went with Plan B. Everyone was suppose to eat outside, but instead we moved it to the garage. In the end it didn't rain until guests started to leave. But is was still a perfect day.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I made a blog!!! I've been named!!! LOL! Thanks for having us at this very special lunch. We are so happy to see baby Jimmer grow up.