Why has it been so long since this blog has been updated? Well, we have been busy. In March, we welcomed a baby BOY to our family. Chris almost got his wish with naming the baby
Jimmer, but in the end we went with Andrew Joshua. He has been such a blessing to have in our family. The pregnancy was tough, he was 9lbs 9oz. The hardest of all of them, but in the end all worth it. I am finally getting back in the swing of things. Back to blogging again. I will try to go back and add things from the past, but lets just start with the present. Here are few pictures of the new man in our family. More to come.
3 comments:
Glad to see you back to blogging. What a great looking family! Congratulations on little Andrew. I love the name choice, but I'm a little bias.
Yippee!!! You are back to blogging. I am happy to see I have a lot to catch up on.
Keep it up Sis! I never saw that picture of your pregnancy with Andy and the cute tennis shoes. I really like that. (As well as Ashley's green dress!)
Post a Comment