{leaving on a jet plane}

Ashley got to fly down and visit Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Jeff for a few days during Spring Break. I was nervous letting her go alone, but excited for her as well.

She is getting so big and independent. She was nervous too, but only because she was going alone on the plane and who would she talk to...

Luckily she met another 8 year old who loved talking to her. I embarrassed her a little when I asked this boy if he was on the flight too. But once she started talking to him, we both relaxed. He was a good traveling friend. She arrived fine. Ashley had a fun time with Grandma and Grandpa. She went to Disneyland, saw "How to Train you Dragon", went shopping and to lunch, and visited Grandma and Grandpa Eddington and Uncle Devon.
She came home with lots of goodies for all of us.

3 comments:

suemckinley said...

Ash looks so grown up in these pictures...she'll be a teen-ager before you know it, and oh sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

I remember not too long ago when I was 8 too going on a plane by myself for YOUR surprise party in Provo! So fun!

Anonymous said...

I remember not too long ago when I was 10 I went on a plane by myself for YOUR surprise party in Provo! So Fun!!