{easter dinner take 2}




We celebrated our annual Easter dinner at our house a week after Easter. It seemed to work out better for everyone and we got to have Jess home.

Since it was a week after Easter, I was able to get some deals on some Easter stuff. For dinner, Chris helped me do some of the shopping. I asked him to get a filet of beef for dinner. He came home with a HUGE piece of meat. It was a little nerve racking to serve something for guests that you have never made before. I guess it turned out fine. Either everyone was so hungry that it didn't matter, or it was good. But they ate it and no one got sick.




One of my favorite cupcakes. Yummy coconut.

Since I knew the kids would get a little stir crazy having to be in the house for so long, and the adults would want to visit, so I set up a movie theater/play room in the garage. The kids LOVED it. So did the adults since we could still be close and keep them out of the way.


I looked over into the bathroom and saw this. I have been trying to potty train Ella, so a little toilet seat was out. But Lucy thought it was a beautiful necklace.

Brandon working his magic on Grandpa Steve.
Grandpa never passes up an opportunity to get adjusted.

It rained so hard that day, but at the end of it we had a beautiful rainbow.
A perfect end of our wonderful day.

No comments: