Hey! Sorry to bother you but this person from Brasil asked me if I could let you know that he is looking for Chris, I guess he served a mission there. The person name is Walterlam Sena, and he said he has been waiting 10 years to talk to chris so I was just trying to help him out. I dont know who is. Chris can find him on the brazilian side Orkut. Thanks
2 comments:
Hey! Sorry to bother you but this person from Brasil asked me if I could let you know that he is looking for Chris, I guess he served a mission there. The person name is Walterlam Sena, and he said he has been waiting 10 years to talk to chris so I was just trying to help him out. I dont know who is. Chris can find him on the brazilian side Orkut. Thanks
Thanks for helping. Chris had been looking for Walterlam too. I will pass on the message. He will be so happy.
Post a Comment