I'm a bit behind in posting. This is a party Mimi and I had back in March when New Moon was released. We had such a fun time planning it. I came up with some games that really tested your New Moon knowledge, and we watched both the movies. Okay we talked through most of it. It was a fun time. Can't wait until June!!!!

We made necklaces for everyone with the New Moon tulip on it. A big hit!
I pulled out some Halloween and Christmas decorations that were perfect for our party.
We borrowed and made quotes from both movies.
Mimi really likes this picture of Jacob. Especially his clean finger nails. Hee Hee!
I taught Mimi a few ticks to making popcorn that everyone loved.
Enjoying our movie. But really talking.
Brittany and Bethany enjoying the tasty popcorn.
Mimi made a delicious pasta that was tricky to make, but she did a great job.
I never got a picture of the rad shirts we wore. Maybe at the next party.....
2 comments:
Jealous! I wish I could have been there! The decorations are adorable, and so detailed. I love it!
That was the best! Thanks for all your hard work - I cherished every bit of it.
Post a Comment