{nyc day four}

Final day. Had to get a shot of the giant ferris wheel INSIDE of Toys R Us in Times Square. Then it was off to Shake Shack, Temple, Fancy window shopping, Natural History Museum. Top of the Rock, Magnolia Bakery, and finally.....


Serendipity. I have been waiting for years to go there. I remember seeing "One Fine Day" and thinking what are they drinking. Well, 15 years later I finally got to understand why it is sooo good. I got a few packages to bring home and I'm crossing my fingers it's good. But it was fun to end our trip with something I had looked forward to for so long. It was a busy fun trip. Thank you to everyone who helped out and made this possible. Especially the Grandma's. I know the girls hardly missed us since they were having a blast at home. In the end, I was ready to come home to them. I sure missed them. Thanks to Chris for all his planning. I love you babe. It has been a wonderful 10 years. You're still my rock! Ready for the next 10?

No comments: