I got to have a dinner party for Mimi for her birthday. I was excited to do it since it would be warm enough to do outside on the patio. I wanted to go with a turquoise blue theme. I love that color. Made filet of beef with a gorgonzola sauce, roasted tomatoes, garlic potatoes, and Magnolia red velvet cake for dessert. It was so fun to cook for everyone. We had such a good evening and it was so much nicer than going out. I had such a good time that I never took pictures of everyone together. It was a perfect evening. Happy Birthday Mimi!
This was quite the cake to make. I had a slice in NY and knew Mimi would love it. The frosting was vanilla and sooo good. Not your typical frosting. I had to cook it, then let it cool, then beat it, then let it set in the fridge for exactly 15 minutes, then use it immediately.
Kinda complicated, but it was worth every bite!
1 comment:
I loved my party. You are the best BFF ever for all your hard work. Thanks for making my birthday special.
Post a Comment