{someday}

One of my favorite movies is "Something Gotta Give". But not be
cause it's story line, but because of the gorgeous house Diane Keaton's character lives in. First off it's in the Hamptons. If we ever make it out to New York I want to go to Barefoot Contessa and this house. I love the colors, so light a breeze. I have tried to make my kitchen similar to this one,

White cabinets and black counter tops.  Look at all the room to store my collection of cookbooks. I serious addiction I have. 

More to come on that.

Love the white couches. Obviously no kids live here. Love the color blue.

And finally......someday a pool that I can relax by. Of course, I would like to think I could get a tan, but really who am I fooling, so I guess the relaxing will be in the shade.




4 comments:

Britty said...

You know I do the same thing, although my movies are Father of the Bride and the latest - Alvin and the Chipmunks. Don't knock til you see it!

Mimi said...

Love the house pictures. You do a great job of decorating your house in that style. But really are you ever going to update the blog.

brook said...

Joy--I have a request for your next post! Please post pictures of your darling house to tide me over until we visit some day.

Christine said...

I hope you get this SOMEDAY house now - then I'll come offer to "babysit" it when you guys go to Disneyland 3 times a year!