{Lunch with Granny}


Last weekend we went to my little brother Mike's Eagle Court of Honor. It was fun to have the whole family together. We had lunch at Granny Suez's favorite place...high tech burrito.

6 comments:

Britty said...

Whoa! That was fast! I LOVE the header - you'll have to teach me how you do those pretty things. Welcome to the blogging world - you're in for it, now!

Mimi said...

wow! yeah! i have a new blogging friend. love the header! gotta love digikits! welcome to a whole new obsession.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog Joy, especially the pic of me with Ella, and the fact that she's NOT crying!!!

Good job Jo Jo!

Christine said...

Am I dreaming - someone please PINCH ME! Joy you have finally cracked and I'm thrilled about it! Welcome aboard my dear friend! I'm so glad you have entered the blogging world.

Great seeing you guys last weekend. That was a lot of fun. We'll have to go out again next time you are in town!

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

I love it Joy! Especially your darling header and class background (logo too!). How do you do it?

Hope all is well. I'm so excited to be able to keep up with "J".

Love you!
Amy

Shawna said...

Yaayyee! I get to put a shortcut to the Cottrell blog on my desktop now! And we are coming out sometime this summer so all the cousins (once removed) can meet and play! So excited to see you again!