{Conference Weekend}

We decided to start a new family tradition, we someone turns eight they get to go to Conference. Chris or I hadn't been since college, mainly because of work. So this was a fun weekend for us. We were able to make it to Gardener's Village for Witchapalooza. So darling! 

They had so many things for the girls to do. Ellie had to take a break to get some lippy.

Making necklaces.


Doing a little dancing on stage.

Eye Candy!

Of course it worked out that we could make it to a BYU game.

Watching for the players after the game.

I, of course, didn't get any pictures of us at conference. We had great seats and Ashley was able to sit close enough to see President Monson and 11 of the 12 Apostles. I hope that she remembers the spirit that was there and what a special experience we had.

For a quick trip,  we did so much. We got to visit with friends and do some fun things with our family. We'll get to do it all again in 3 years. I can't wait.

2 comments:

suemckinley said...

what a fun tradition Joy...one i'm sure the girls will never forget!

suemckinley said...

what a fun tradition Joy; one i'm sure the girls will never forget!