{super clark}

We celebrated the birth of my sister Brittany's newest baby, Clark. I love his name. It so reminds me of Superman.....Clark Kent. So I thought it would be so cute to have a
 Super Clark Shower. 

We set up umbrellas in the back. But it ended up being like 100 degrees outside, so we never went out there.

I made this bottle wand. The guests wrote down wishes for Clark on paper and we attached them to the ribbon.



My new chalkboard. Thanks to Mimi and Craigslist. I got it done just in time! 


I was busy during the shower that I never took pictures of the food or the favors. I am just happy that I got what I did. Welcome Baby Clark! We love you so much!

1 comment:

garian said...

What a fun shower. Looks like it all came together. Love the chalk board! I'm on the hunt for one too.