{halloween party}

Last weekend we had a Halloween Party. I have to admit we have some pretty great friends. Everyone dressed up and really put good effort into all their costumes. We had a blast.

We moved our couches outside and set up a fire pit. We may not have a big yard, but we do have a view. So it was fun to be outside. This was the smore bar. With eyeballs to roast.



Rockers

The hosts Dezi and Lucy

Snow Bunny and Ugly Betty
Helen of Troy and Cleopatra

It was a serious night of games. With a scoreboard and all. Dezi is going over the games and teams.

This had to have been the best game of the night. Donut on a string. Couples style. It was so funny and everyone got into it.

Bobbing for apples. We timed to see who could do it the fastest. The men eventually just started dunking their whole head in the bowl.
Final game was an obstacle course. Here Little Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf are pinning the tail on your wife.
Thanks to everyone who helped out it was such a fun time. We missed those of you who couldn't make it. But we just might have to make this a yearly tradition. We wished we would have taken more pictures and videos. Thanks Mark for helping me out with that!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

garian said...

It really was so much fun. Thanks for hosting such a great party. All the food and decorations and games were awesome!

Brooke said...

Oh friend.. I love you for throwing amazing parties like this. I only wish I lived down the street so I could come on over!