{ashley's 7th birthday party}

Ashley decided she wanted to do a Chatterbox party for her birthday. Okay maybe I helped with that idea. Each friend made a magenet board to take home.They each painted, sanded and applied the vinyl. They also made 2 magnets. We had a great time with hardly any messes made.

The finished magnet boards.

Chris even got in on the action and helped make the magnets.



I think someone needed to go to the bathroom.

Happy 7th Birthday Lady!

Look who are playing so nice together. I hope they will always be good friends.

4 comments:

Britty said...

What kind of white trash baby is that with no shirt on?

brook said...

wow. wow. wow. looks amazing as usual joy!

Mimi said...

Everything was so cute!!! You are a great hostess. The pic of the 'potty' kid is so funny:)

Christine said...

oh I'm so sad that you had a fun party and Em and I were not there! You are so dang creative girl! So many great ideas from looking at your pictures!

Got the Happy Hauntings today and I LOVE it! Thanks girl! I'll send off the check tomorrow.

Happy b-day Ashley!