
So we finally had Leah's 4th birthday party. I say finally because her birthday was back in July. But we had a really busy August. School started, soccer started, end of summer trips....so you get the picture. She choose a color as a theme. Can you tell she is my girly girl. It was just that too. All girl. No boys were allowed. But really I don't think the boys would have enjoyed it. But the girls sure did. They all came dressed in pink. We made special cups that the girls got to take home, had lunch, did nails, had cake and opened so girly presents. We had a great time and I hope Leah thought it was worth the wait.
Granny Suez was able to come up and help with painting all the girls nails. This is something the girls always do when they go to Granny's house so she got to do it at the party.
For lunch we had Leah favorite meal .....PASTA! But it was special pasta. Bow ties with pink alfredo sauce. At first the girls weren't quit sure what it was, but after one bite they loved it.
We set up a little nail station for the girls. It was so cute that they all knew exactly what to do. Put theor hands still on the table and once they were done they all sat so still and watched a movie. I was a little nervous about getting nail polish on something. No need to worry. All Leah's friends are just as girly as her. And professionals at receiving manicures.
There was one boy allowed. Little Luke, Ellie's best bud. He sat and watched all the girls get their nails done. Once the last girl had finished, he put his little hand up to get them done too. It was so cute. Mimi couldn't say no to him. Chris Evans wasn't too happy when he saw them, but that is what happens when you are the only boy at a think pink party.





1 comment:
Umm...what is Luke doing there? I thought it was supposed to be a girls-only party? Brady is sad...
JUST KIDDING! I can't stand it when people get easily offended.
That's fun Leah got to have her pink day. It looks like the perfect party to me - simple, creative, and fun!
Post a Comment